Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to The Republic of Benjamin. I am Benjamin Raber and this is my blog. Now before you go thinking I'm some kind of narcissist for the name I have chosen, you should really know that 1) I'm being ironic and just a bit sarcastic and 2)Laziness: coming up with a name that encompasses the wide variety of topics which I intend to cover here has proven to quite difficult. You see my interests are quite broad and I intend to write on everything from history, to civil liberties, to Guns, to globalism, to geography and culture. What I found in trying to come up with a name was that the only common factor I could really find between my wide range of interests was...me. So even if nobody else ever reads this, I will still enjoy it, I love writing and intend to use this blog as my creative outlet. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment